RM 1.2 Unable to add resource

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 80444
  • Start date Start date
D

Deleted member 80444

Running Xenforo 1.5.3 (Latest)
Resource Manager 1.2.2 (Latest)

For whatever reason, I cannot see a "Submit Resource" button, or "New Resource".
I've checked permissions, I've checked to make sure it's activated, I can see and be in the resource section, I just don't see a button or option to add a resource.

I've been able to make categories, and effectively set permissions for other users. However I cannot and nobody else can see a submit button or option anywhere. Have a feeling this is something I've just overlooked, ideas?

I noticed that you are using a custom style. Can you switch to the default style and see if you can see the button to add resources?

And something else that it might be worth a shot to try, can you use the Permission Analyzer to double check the permissions?

I noticed that you are using a custom style. Can you switch to the default style and see if you can see the button to add resources?

And something else that it might be worth a shot to try, can you use the Permission Analyzer to double check the permissions?
Ah, that was it! It does show with the Default style...

Follow up question we all know is coming... ;)

How can I get it to show, with another style pack?
I could implant a new button there and give it the same link as the button? That would work wouldn't it?

Ah, that was it! It does show with the Default style...

Follow up question we all know is coming... ;)

How can I get it to show, with another style pack?
I could implant a new button there and give it the same link as the button? That would work wouldn't it?

That must work with custom styles too I think. That is if they did not change anything that would cause it to not work. I do not know what style you are using, but can you ask the designer of that style about this?

That must work with custom styles too I think. That is if they did not change anything that would cause it to not work. I do not know what style you are using, but can you ask the designer of that style about this?
Absolutely, so far that's the only tiny thing missing, everything else seems to be where it should.
At least now I have the add resource link bookmarked, and since I'll be the only one adding resources, it's my 'fix' for now haha!
Thanks @wang for your help!

Top Bottom