XF 1.3 Unable To Add Prefix To Threads

DRE

After I uninstalled @Daniel Hood MultiPrefix addon. I had gotten a server error after am now unable to save a thread prefix I selected upon thread creation. Daniel told me to change something in phpmyadmin and I did but I am still getting the same issue. As an experiment I deactivated all apps. I am using the default xenforo forum theme with no edits. I am using a default thread prefix css. I have disabled listeners and enabled debug in config.php. I created a thread with a thread prefix while the javascript console was open in Google Chrome and it shows no errors. What am I doing wrong?

There's no errors in the server log? Can you install a fresh intall of XenForo (not on your site, but in a development area obviously), and see if the xf_thread database scheme are all the same. Make sure your /library/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php matches the fresh install.

Well it's been three days. I know your busy but I still need this fixed since it's been broke for a month so I've created a ticket.

Have to do it now cause I haven't got paid yet and running out of ticket support time and need to renew soon.

Top Bottom