Ultimate Custom Nodes

Ultimate Custom Nodes [Paid] 2.1.0

No permission to buy ($20.00)
@MattiGB Can you tell me more about image stripes and how they can be used in this add-on? Thanks.
You have to set sprite directory in options and set height, width and margins.
1586075160437.webp

In plugin pack there is sample sprite png which can you use for tests and learn how this setting work.

Installation does not work. Error message:
UltimateCustomNodes.zip cannot be executed. Error: The file does not seem to be a valid AddonArchive as expected.
Any idea?

@Hiru2019 hello! Nice to hear that you bought my plugin!
Please upload all files from inside UltimateCustomNodes.zip to your root folder where xenforo is installed.
When you do that you have to go to admin panel > add-ons > install that plugin. Should work!

Normally you have to upload the ZIP file via the admin panel. Isn't it the case with your addon? This seems not to work.

Normally you have to upload the ZIP file via the admin panel. Isn't it the case with your addon? This seems not to work.
Normaly you have to upload all folders from zip by your FTP :P. What admin panel do you use to install plugins? Please DM me and I will try to help you :P

Normaly you have to upload all folders from zip by your FTP :p. What admin panel do you use to install plugins? Please DM me and I will try to help you :p

In the Xenforo 2.1.8 Admin panel under "Addons" there is a button where to choose a ZIP file. The selected ZIP file will be uploaded to the server, unzipped and prompted to be ready to be installed. After clicking on "install" the addon will be installed. You don't need an FTP upload.
This is the "normal" way :-)

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2020-04-06 um 17.46.24.webp
    Bildschirmfoto 2020-04-06 um 17.46.24.webp
    5.6 KB · Views: 4
In the Xenforo 2.1.8 Admin panel under "Addons" there is a button where to choose a ZIP file. The selected ZIP file will be uploaded to the server, unzipped and prompted to be ready to be installed. After clicking on "install" the addon will be installed. You don't need an FTP upload.
I will test that and make it more user friendly in next updates :D

I will test that and make it more user friendly in next updates :D

I think over 95% add-ons now can be installed directly from the admin control panel "Add-ons->install/upgrade from archive" instead of having the add-on manually uploaded to the server and move to respective directories...

I think over 95% add-ons now can be installed directly from the admin control panel "Add-ons->install/upgrade from archive" instead of having the add-on manually upload to the server and move to respective directories...
Missed that guys :P In next updates I will fix that thing.

You have to set sprite directory in options and set height, width and margins.
View attachment 221959

In plugin pack there is sample sprite png which can you use for tests and learn how this setting work.

I would like to try it. Can you please let me know what numbers I should enter in those boxes? Assuming I'm using the sample images stripe.

Top Bottom