Ultimate Custom Nodes

Ultimate Custom Nodes [Paid] 2.1.0

No permission to buy ($20.00)

Stylesfactory

MattiGB submitted a new resource:

Ultimate Custom Nodes - You can set node icons in few steps! Each individualy!

Now you can set icons in few minutes. With this plugin you can:

• set image for forum node, page, link or category
  • set font awesome icon for forum node, page, link or category
  • set width for icon
  • turn on/off animation effect for new icons
  • turon on/off border for image icons
  • turon on/off border radius for image icons
  • set color for border
  • set font awesome and image icon in the same node!

Read more about this resource...

Just to let you & others know... this add-on had issues with the ThemeHouse Node Add-on. (Not surprising since they both affect node icons)
I simply disabled the ThemeHouse Node add-on and it works. (I still need to see if all of my site works well.)

(before disabling [TH]Nodes, it keeps both icons...one above the other.

Capture.JPG

Just to let you & others know... this add-on had issues with the ThemeHouse Node Add-on. (Not surprising since they both affect node icons)
I simply disabled the ThemeHouse Node add-on and it works. (I still need to see if all of my site works well.)

(before disabling [TH]Nodes, it keeps both icons...one above the other.

View attachment 211852
Thank you for reporting. I will try to make a fix for this for next update.

Reactions: CJ6
Your copyright removal add-on removes the entire copyright section, even Xenforo and other branding. Please correct or advise how to remove the copyright to your add-on only...

Your copyright removal add-on removes the entire copyright section, even Xenforo and other branding. Please correct or advise how to remove the copyright to your add-on only...

Hi, I am checking this right now.

EDIT: Please redownload plugin, uninstall remover and install new one. This should work as it should.

Last edited:
Just to be clear. With this addon I get the grid layout & the backgroud images for the nodes and the nice animation effect of the bckgrd img? All of this besides the Node Icons stuff?

Understood. Please, in the future, consider to create an addon for what just I've said, grid nodes with customization, if you want (as seen in Vertiforo and Abstract+ styles)

Currently I use TH Nodes addon and although is a cool addon it gets short in the customization of the nodes themselves, besides lacks the cool animation feature :) also consider if the background image height can be set (or its container).

Cool addon UCN btw, already using it in some proyects :)

Understood. Please, in the future, consider to create an addon for what just I've said, grid nodes with customization, if you want (as seen in Vertiforo and Abstract+ styles)

Currently I use TH Nodes addon and although is a cool addon it gets short in the customization of the nodes themselves, besides lacks the cool animation feature :) also consider if the background image height can be set (or its container).

Cool addon UCN btw, already using it in some proyects :)

I will consider new functions for this plugin in future. It will take some time but most of customization will be avaiable :D

Ever tought of image sprites? This would fasten sites like mine up where i have 100-200 icons? :)
I explained it here how you could technically implement it, but i didn't get much resonance from the coder.
Maybe you are more ambitious ? :)

Reactions: CJ6
Ever tought of image sprites? This would fasten sites like mine up where i have 100-200 icons? :)
I explained it here how you could technically implement it, but i didn't get much resonance from the coder.
Maybe you are more ambitious ? :)

I will check if I am able to do that. I will give answer in like 2 days if I am.

@hibiskus I am sorry for not responding so long. I think this feature is possible to implement to my plugin. Only problem is my lack of time so closest deadline I can give is december.
OMG, yeah of course no problem in anyway :) I am just endless happy for confirming that is possible :p
I will wait patiently! And i wish you good sutdy or work, and a nice flow meanwhile and of course after to :p ! :)

MattiGB updated Ultimate Custom Nodes with a new update entry:

major update

ADD:
  • you can use spritemaps in png, jpg, svg
  • on/off borders for spritemap node icons
  • animations for spritemap node icons
  • on/off unread color node icons
  • setting for unread font awesome color
  • sample spritemap in png (descriptions how to set icons are inside each forum edit form)

FIX:
- small issue with wrong icon size

Read the rest of this update entry...

Congratulations, you are my new favorite coder :)

I will be buying more add-ons from you soon. Job well done!

Other than set up 'Options' and post the font awesome code, do we have to do anything else? Because nothing is showing up....

Last edited:
Top Bottom