UI.X Halloween

UI.X Halloween 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
This is running latest UI.X version 1.5.0.1, so it has all that the current release has. UI.X will be updated to 1.5.1.0 shortly though.

Thx seems like the navigation double clicking is fixed in this version. that's all i wanted.

I paid for this a few hours back and your downloads broken for this theme.

I get the error "Download does not exist, please contact support"

I sent a ticket around 2 hours ago hopfully you can respond soon and fix the download as I would love to get cracking on with setting this up.

Thanks

I paid for this a few hours back and your downloads broken for this theme.

I get the error "Download does not exist, please contact support"

I sent a ticket around 2 hours ago hopfully you can respond soon and fix the download as I would love to get cracking on with setting this up.

Thanks

Yeah I mentioned something to him last night about it as I was trying to install using their installer.

Reactions: W.D
Yeah I mentioned something to him last night about it as I was trying to install using their installer.

Hm, That's odd. I don't normally use the auto installer but direct download and that failed also.

Looks like they forgot to upload the files or something. :rolleyes:

Yeh I'm actually not sure what's wrong I've asked Jake to take a peek though sorry for the delay.

Reactions: W.D
I purchased and installed this theme. I love it! However - my members mostly do not :( They think the text way too difficult to read in a lot of areas. Booooo :) Again, though... I do like it and don't have issues reading at all.

Mike Creuzer updated UI.X Halloween with a new update entry:

Huge Update

Hi all,

We'd like to apologize for the time it took to get this update out. Due to the nature of how we've done releases in the past, we got stuck in a backlog of UI.X bugs that we were not content with releasing. We wanted to wait until we got all the issues knocked out. So here we are. All bugs reported to us have been addressed!We did the very best we could to make this as stable a release as possible, but very important that you:
  • TEST ON A DEMO SITE FIRST BEFORE UPGRADING...

Read the rest of this update entry...

how can i move the navigatuion bit down so it fits with page content like it shows i this image

4214f2ff716ac9870673c1b689eb62a8.jpg

Top Bottom