UI.X Dark

UI.X Dark 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
@Mike Creuzer hey, i wasn't sure of i should create a support ticket or post this here, so forgive me if it's the wrong area. I was wondering though about how to make the avatar size larger, basically creating a width that fits the width of the rest of the post bit like so:

obviously to keep the avatar to scale i think i'd have to raise the height as well, but i can't seem to find the proper css to make this work. any help would be grand. thanks!

@Mike Creuzer hey, i wasn't sure of i should create a support ticket or post this here, so forgive me if it's the wrong area. I was wondering though about how to make the avatar size larger, basically creating a width that fits the width of the rest of the post bit like so:

View attachment 100111

obviously to keep the avatar to scale i think i'd have to raise the height as well, but i can't seem to find the proper css to make this work. any help would be grand. thanks!

so, this ended up being ridiculously easy. : if you go to "[UI.X] Threads and Posts" in the style properties, you can change the "Posbit Avatar Size" to large, and it fits perfectly:

example.webp

pretty sweet, loving this theme :)

Hi!! I found out that using xenporta 2 pro, in the authors page the add authors and view order buttons simply do not shows. To add an author i have to switch to default theme and once added switch again to the dark ui. if you like i could open a ticket, i just was unsure

so, this ended up being ridiculously easy. : if you go to "[UI.X] Threads and Posts" in the style properties, you can change the "Posbit Avatar Size" to large, and it fits perfectly:

View attachment 100287

pretty sweet, loving this theme :)
So sorry for missing this, my mistake! Sometimes I miss some posts :(

Hi!! I found out that using xenporta 2 pro, in the authors page the add authors and view order buttons simply do not shows. To add an author i have to switch to default theme and once added switch again to the dark ui. if you like i could open a ticket, i just was unsure
Please do with a demo link, that would be great :). Will get it fixed.

hey, i just wanted to point out that this theme is missing a link for the xf gallery plugin. namely, the 'mark all albums as viewed' link.

also, when viewing the theme via mobile, the 'media' tab shows as 'mediaXXX' with the xxx being however many pictures haven't been viewed in the gallery by the user.

hey, i just wanted to point out that this theme is missing a link for the xf gallery plugin. namely, the 'mark all albums as viewed' link.

also, when viewing the theme via mobile, the 'media' tab shows as 'mediaXXX' with the xxx being however many pictures haven't been viewed in the gallery by the user.
Really? I figured they would add that in using the hook. Do you happen to have a demo?

okay, i'm probably overlooking something, but i've been scouring the style properties for the setting to change the link color of links in posts, and i can't seem to find it. i've got a thread that looks like this:

7978871.webp

as you can see the visited link is the same color as the rest of the text, and i'd like to make it just a shade lighter than the non-visited link.

also, where do i change the setting to make the text in posts not quite so bright white?

thanks in advance!

ok, so it looks like it does show in the drop down menu if you're outside the media area (on my site it's called 'gallery'), but if you're in the media area it doesn't show in the same drop down menu.

it's live on my site at http://squattheplanet.com

Not seeing this yet Im afraid :( Any screens?

okay, i'm probably overlooking something, but i've been scouring the style properties for the setting to change the link color of links in posts, and i can't seem to find it. i've got a thread that looks like this:

View attachment 102578

as you can see the visited link is the same color as the rest of the text, and i'd like to make it just a shade lighter than the non-visited link.

also, where do i change the setting to make the text in posts not quite so bright white?

thanks in advance!

Hmm. I think that you'd just need to add this to extra.css:

Code:
a:visited {color: green;}

Where green is the color palette option (such as @uix_primaryColor}. If you want to limit this to just the member card prefix it with .memberCard (then a space) then the a:visited etc.

Tis a little broken,

zMtlswE.png

Quawi6w.png

Updated plugin and theme exactly as documented.

Hmm. I think that you'd just need to add this to extra.css:

Code:
a:visited {color: green;}

Where green is the color palette option (such as @uix_primaryColor}. If you want to limit this to just the member card prefix it with .memberCard (then a space) then the a:visited etc.

that worked for me, i added:

Code:
.messageText a:visited {color: @uix_tertiaryColor;}

to make it only apply to the message text. thanks!

okay, so i just updated the theme and the link problem in the gallery looks fixed. but now i have a new problem:

argh.webp

my custom node icons are gone. the sprite sheet code is still in my uix_dark.css, so i don't know why this isn't working anymore. here's a sample of my sprite code:

Code:
/* node id 33 - events */

.node_33 .nodeIcon, .node_229 .nodeIcon {

background: url(@imagePath/xenforo/node-icons-64px.png) no-repeat 50% 50% !important;
     background-position: -1088px 0 !important;

}

okay, so i just updated the theme and the link problem in the gallery looks fixed. but now i have a new problem:

View attachment 102850

my custom node icons are gone. the sprite sheet code is still in my uix_dark.css, so i don't know why this isn't working anymore. here's a sample of my sprite code:

Code:
/* node id 33 - events */

.node_33 .nodeIcon, .node_229 .nodeIcon {

background: url(@imagePath/xenforo/node-icons-64px.png) no-repeat 50% 50% !important;
     background-position: -1088px 0 !important;

}

okay, well i solved this for the time being by removing this from the additional css field in [UI.X] Forum Nodes > Node Icons as Glyphs:

Code:
background-image: none !important;
background-color: transparent !important;

and adding this to uix_dark.css:

Code:
.fa-comment:before {display: none;}
.fa-comments:before {display: none;}
.fa-folder-open:before {display: none;}
.fa-chain:before, .fa-link:before {display: none;}

i'm still trying to figure out the clickable node icons thing.

If I use "Enable Icon Font for Editor Toolbar Buttons", the .png icon of a custom BBCode I have added disappears on hover, any easy workarounds?

Top Bottom