Style UI.X - Advanced Theme - From Audentio Design

Dad.

Hey All,

Audentio Design is proud to announce the next release and framework that all Audentio Design products will support.

-- Collapsible nodes
-- Optional header slogan
-- Logo text, and logo icon from FontAwesome
-- Side by side nodes
-- Node table style
-- Social media page icons
-- Easy border radius, font size, typography, and element sizing
-- Make an open design with lots of padding or a condensed design with very little space between elements easily
-- Simplified color palette for intuitive design changes
-- Basic blocks, broken down to change the entire design in seconds
-- AD Styler, presets for your design customizeable by your users
-- Sticky navigation, navigation will stick to top of page while you browse
-- FontAwesome font library and Google Fonts integrated for easy customization
-- Switch sidebar side from right to left
-- Remove tab links and replace it with a dropdown menu
-- Login box open as a modal box instead of a slideout
-- Moderator Bar customization
-- ALL responsive and easy to manage

Attachments

• its_coming.webp
    its_coming.webp
    26.5 KB · Views: 186
  • acp1.webp
    acp1.webp
    45.5 KB · Views: 161
  • acp2.webp
    acp2.webp
    27.9 KB · Views: 156
  • acp3.webp
    acp3.webp
    38.9 KB · Views: 148
  • acp4.webp
    acp4.webp
    26.8 KB · Views: 150
Thanks! And it is actually complete, save a few minor details. Just gotta package it up!

Any feature requests?

Looks awesome! I had purchased the Class theme a long time ago (which support has also ended) when I purchase upgrade service will I have access to the framework? Can I use it with other themes for instance?

I really like the side by side nodes. Just had a look at your dark Quark style and liked that a lot.

Not a fan of style frameworks generally but this looks awesome.

Looking forward to getting Drift updated for 1.2. Having to run xf default style at the moment until its updated :(

This is the first time I have seriously considered using a third party style.
Mainly due to this:
Make an open design with lots of padding or a condensed design with very little space between elements easily
As I use a fixed width, I have very minimal padding and margin to maximise the width available and most third party styles require too much work to change it so I figured it wasn't worth bothering.

Holy mother....******* that looks freaking sweet! Loooovvvveeee the theme.

Also it seems style developers are now putting font awesome in their styles...:D

Live demo: http://audentio.com/demo/xf/index.php?misc/style&style_id=48

Will be selling this at a discount price for the first week its out, so I have time to fix any bugs! Will post up the purchase link in an hour or so.
shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

The only thing that's putting me off wanting to buy it is that it seems as though it will be pretty popular :) And I think it's a great fit for http://xenmediagallery.com but I think I want an element of uniqueness there eventually.

All I'll be doing is changing the colours around to match the existing style (given it's already the default XF theme)

The only thing that's putting me off wanting to buy it is that it seems as though it will be pretty popular :) And I think it's a great fit for http://xenmediagallery.com but I think I want an element of uniqueness there eventually.
Well, I dont know if itll be popular yet. I went against my own principles by making a feature-filled framework. That said, it is extremely optimized, so Im okay with all the features.

With a couple minutes, you can make a design that is so unique no one will recognize it. Contact me, we can go through some of the stuff together. Ill be posting a video as well to help people understand how to customize the theme.

Last edited:
Top Bottom