UI.X 2 Dark

UI.X 2 Dark 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to download
Same problem that I reported in the ticket...

It errors out with an allowed memory size error. I haven't had a problem with one of those in years.
Apologies, you said you already reported a ticket on this? Someone is already in contact with you on this I hope, yes?

You told me it was being looked at yesterday then a new release came and at least this memory error seems to remain... You spoke to me on Slack, name is Jason...

I posted the error on the clickup tracker since github seems not to be used for that purpose anymore...
Ah I am viewing it now, got a response from one of our developers on this and they mentioned that "Has the upgrade been completed, and are there any noticeable issues? It looks like something caused the server memory to exhaust. If the add-on is stuck in an incomplete state, I'd recommend to retry the upgrade via CLI."

You told me it was being looked at yesterday then a new release came and at least this memory error seems to remain... You spoke to me on Slack, name is Jason...
I'm sorry, that response was referring to a different issue that was fixed, not the one you mentioned. Apologies for that, although I have sent you the response I got on your ClickUp issue you reported though.

Ah I am viewing it now, got a response from one of our developers on this and they mentioned that "Has the upgrade been completed, and are there any noticeable issues? It looks like something caused the server memory to exhaust. If the add-on is stuck in an incomplete state, I'd recommend to retry the upgrade via CLI."

I don't see any noticiable issues after I go back to my admincp after the 500 error displays.. No other site or style issues I can see.

I can test the CLI method, how do I do that with just the style? I've only used CLI for xf upgrading...

I'm sorry, that response was referring to a different issue that was fixed, not the one you mentioned. Apologies for that, although I have sent you the response I got on your ClickUp issue you reported though.

I'll check that, thank you.

I don't see any noticiable issues after I go back to my admincp after the 500 error displays.. No other site or style issues I can see.

I can test the CLI method, how do I do that with just the style? I've only used CLI for xf upgrading...
Let me check with our team and get back to you on the CLI.

ThemeHouse updated UI.X 2 Dark with a new update entry:

Version 2.2.4.0.0 Released

Changelog:
  • XenForo 2.2.4 compatibility
  • Added a feature that wraps the nav phrase in span for additional design options with the sidebar navigation
  • Fixed an issue on Legend that caused the login phrase to not be viewable on mobile
  • Fixed an issue that caused meta titles to not work properly
  • Fixed an issue with the overlay blur effect that caused page width issues on mobile when modals are opened
  • Fixed an issue with the Fab button which caused it to show above...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Did this style ever receive PHP 8 support? I don't see anything in the changelogs, and it had tons of errors back in March if you had PHP 8 installed...

Top Bottom