1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UFO forum

Discussion in 'Forum Showcase and Critiques' started by ufomundo, Sep 24, 2012.

1. ufomundo

ufomundo Member

Hi everyone,

I've recently launched a UFO blog and forum, and would love any suggestions from the XenForo community.

The URL is ufomundo.com which directs visitors to my blog, and ufomundo.com/forum is the URL to the forums. I used xenscripts Wordpress bridge and need an extra few hands and eyes to test functionality. I think it's working, but you never know.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions or reported functionality problems.

2. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

As a guest the top of your forum says, "Welcome to aurora.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the aurora community." That must be part of the style you are using.
  3. ufomundo

ufomundo Member

Thank you! Didn't catch that. I tried to find where in the template this is written, but couldn't find it. I'll look for it after work.
  4. MichaelDance

MichaelDance Well-Known Member

Looking nice mate keep it up. Will be joining shortly.
  5. JohnMcJeferson

JohnMcJeferson New Member

So there is this interesting new conspiracy theory that secret north European cosmos agency is stealing crucial data from smartphone users. Video explains:
  6. whynot

whynot Well-Known Member

1953 eh?
    "We don't expect you to believe us"
    At least I don't.
  7. JohnMcJeferson

whynot, nice avatar :)))
  8. whynot

whynot Well-Known Member

Very comfortable.:)
    It's a gift from the staff of a UFO. ;)
  9. JohnMcJeferson

i know artist who painted it :) i'm sure he believes in this conspiracy theory
  10. fos

fos Active Member

I hope he gets it back online. It looked interesting.
  11. Gene Steinberg

Gene Steinberg Well-Known Member

I also wonder why HostGator, recorded as their host, suspended the site. Maybe the bill? Content? Certainly you can put up a site anywhere for a few dollars a month, so I hope it's not that.
  12. EQnoble

EQnoble Well-Known Member

Or he could have a setup where he can suspend his own domains ?
  13. whynot

whynot Well-Known Member

14. Aarmin

Aarmin Active Member

The government shut it down
  15. EQnoble

EQnoble Well-Known Member

lol i doubt it...
    that is the standard suspension display from cpanel when an account is suspended...it wouldn't be that if the govt shut it down I am willing to bet.

ohhh i don't know...nor do I know if those are his domains or if he is getting hosting from a reseller and he is just another person who gets hosting and happens to be suspended... can't really tell unless he comes back and says something himself though.
    whynot likes this.
  16. Deepmartini

Deepmartini Well-Known Member

Or maybe people simply stopped donating because they realized it was a lost cause and people got sick of the constant emails begging for change. That would make me one angry human.