UFO forum

ufomundo

Hi everyone,

I've recently launched a UFO blog and forum, and would love any suggestions from the XenForo community.

The URL is ufomundo.com which directs visitors to my blog, and ufomundo.com/forum is the URL to the forums. I used xenscripts Wordpress bridge and need an extra few hands and eyes to test functionality. I think it's working, but you never know.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions or reported functionality problems.

P.

As a guest the top of your forum says, "Welcome to aurora.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the aurora community." That must be part of the style you are using.

As a guest the top of your forum says, "Welcome to aurora.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the aurora community." That must be part of the style you are using.

Thank you! Didn't catch that. I tried to find where in the template this is written, but couldn't find it. I'll look for it after work.

So there is this interesting new conspiracy theory that secret north European cosmos agency is stealing crucial data from smartphone users. Video explains:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I also wonder why HostGator, recorded as their host, suspended the site. Maybe the bill? Content? Certainly you can put up a site anywhere for a few dollars a month, so I hope it's not that.

The government shut it down
lol i doubt it...
that is the standard suspension display from cpanel when an account is suspended...it wouldn't be that if the govt shut it down I am willing to bet.

All 227 of them?
ohhh i don't know...nor do I know if those are his domains or if he is getting hosting from a reseller and he is just another person who gets hosting and happens to be suspended... can't really tell unless he comes back and says something himself though.

Or maybe people simply stopped donating because they realized it was a lost cause and people got sick of the constant emails begging for change. That would make me one angry human.

Top Bottom