XF 1.5 Two Step verification code time valid

Mr Lucky

What are members suppose to do if the email with their two step login takes longer than 15 minutes. Is there a way to set this time longer.

Since switching to mandrill for email sending, it can take ages for an email to reach the member.

I have just been contacted by one of my admins who is locked out as the email takes about half an hour to reach him.

OK, will have to get on to Mandrill.
Check and make sure you are not hitting any "limits" on sending on your account. If you are, there could be a delay while they pause the sending (hourly rates, etc.)
That's why I'm doing my own email serving... it's not got a "high" reputation (yet).. but as time goes on and more and more use of it occurs, it will get better. I've done all I can to prevent the "spam" flag being used on them - but I've had stuff go to SPAM from some big sites even lately.

Check and make sure you are not hitting any "limits" on sending on your account. If you are, there could be a delay while they pause the sending (hourly rates, etc.)

From the Mandrill site:

For SMTP messages, you may send to up to 1,000 recipients at a time. If you’re sending to more recipients, simultaneous and subsequent connections are permitted.

My site is quite small and probably only about 500 per day.

Top Bottom