1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Two Questions My Friends

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by ModernGamers, Feb 29, 2012.

1. ModernGamers

ModernGamers Member

Hey XenForo users,

I had a question on how to improve my XenForo community. I need to make new "tabs" like for example. Instead of how they say Home, Forums, Members, Help, etc., I want to make more tabs that I can customize. I believe there is a plugin called XenFans? I do not know the exact name, link would be appreciated.

Another request would be the following. Is there a addon that allows me to have a Shop? I would like to see it. I would make the shop under one of the "tabs" as well.

Help is always appreciated!

2. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

3. ModernGamers

ModernGamers Member

A shop where I can sell items and they have like drop down menus. Just like simple navigation. It is a gaming community, so all I need is for them to select the game, then the product, then just dropdown menu options for everything.

O and I am ALSO looking for the ability to add IMAGE titles instead of titles with words. HELP!
  4. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member