My friends, I want your opinion on something

Baby Community

I think a lot about the theme to my baby community. Right now, I have created a new theme by changing the colors of the default theme and I am using it. I have themehause ux 2 theme. There is also a dohthem turbo theme. Which one should I continue with?

baby community is currently using theme:

themehause ux 2 theme that i have license:

dohtheme turbo theme that i have license

Xentr theme:

Last edited:
Have you read the themehouse update about their products?

View attachment 268294

I recommend that you continue directly, with a theme that is maintained and updated frequently.
Our themes are updated regularly, for over twelve years now. It's our add-ons we no longer sell or support without our Resources license. Worth mentioning.

@bebekforum of you have any questions on ThemeHouse themes let me know! ;)

@Mike C I have a big question in my mind to ask you something about your themes… Connecting via FTP connection in the forum, update is only possible in this way, wouldn't this create a security vulnerability?

@Mike C I have a big question in my mind to ask you something about your themes… Connecting via FTP connection in the forum, update is only possible in this way, wouldn't this create a security vulnerability?
Its perfectly safe to do, but if you are uncomfortable you can install it like any other theme, just won't work with automatic updates.

Top Bottom