1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 Two problems

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by Olly Wood, May 5, 2015.

1. Olly Wood

Olly Wood Member

Problem #1

Every image I use in a post is showing as "This Content Is Protected" even if I use images that have previously been OK.
    Even my own images, photo's that I took myself are coming up with this.

Problem #2
    I installed the Nodes as Tabs MOD, but had problems with the tabs and the alignment of text. After disabling the Nodes as TABS addon I can't get the forums to show on the forums page.

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

The first one sounds like it is related to an add-on.

I'm looking at your site now and see the forums listed.

3. Olly Wood

Olly Wood Member

It's listing some from what I see, but not all, can you see the "General Football Category" and the "Members Area" ?

4. Brogan

No, but I suspect that is due to permissions.

5. Olly Wood

Olly Wood Member

The first problem appears to be related to the BBcode and Buttons Manager, when thats disabled the images display.

I'm still working on the permissions, but the analyzer says mine are all fine

6. Brogan

You will need to post in the thread for support with that.

Run it for someone it's not working for.

You will need to work through the user groups and nodes until you resolve it.

7. Olly Wood

Olly Wood Member

I'm not too worried about the buttons manager.

I've "lost" the forums for everyone, including guests !

I've run the analyzer for myself, and it says all is OK,

I've also checked the group permissions for "Administrative" and the custom group "Referee" and they look fine too

8. Olly Wood

Olly Wood Member

Sorted the second one as well, when I disabled the "Nodes as TABS" add on, I forgot to check the "display nodes" again, bit of brain fart, and I haven't been drinking ! :oops: