XF 1.1 Twitter Widget issue

OverHere

At my website at www.satisfy.tv I have placed the Twitter widget but it only shows tweets made from the Twitter account - it is not showing the latest threads posted on the website? (The Twitter widget is the actual widget you can set up from within your Twitter account).

My developer has confirmed that all relevant Twitter settings in site admin are all pointing to our Twitter account @satisfytv and that all other Twitter settings are correctly done.

So, is there anything may be which my developer has missed? How to get the Twitter widget to start showing threads posted on the website?

Thanks.

yes, it is a Twitter widget was set up from within the Twitter account itself which is added but the point is that my developer has done all Twitter settings in site admin but the latest threads are not appearing in the widget? Does the dev need to do something specific in site admin to ensure that latest threads start to appear in the widget? May be the dev needs to reset some connection which connects xF to Twitter @satisfytv?

I'm not sure who your "dev" is but there is nothing in the ACP which will auto post tweets to a twitter widget.
oh I see, confusion.. so do you mean the dev should use twitterfeed.com or something similar which will send all threads to my twitter account @satisfytv which in turn will appear in the widget on the site?
thanks.

Top Bottom