XF 1.2 Twitter, Google & Facebook linking to wrong threads

Brandon Sheley

I just noticed one of the sites I recently converted over from vbulletin has a bit of an issue. The Social links; Twitter, Google+ & Facebook Like buttons are all linking to the wrong pages.

This is a vanilla setup, we have the Widget framework in place, Similar threads and one of sonnb's spam mods. We're using the default style as well.
I'm not sure where to start on this, hoping someone out there has a few ideas?

Thanks

It's usually the board URL that is incorrect, Admin CP > Basic Board Information.

What's the URL of the site?
The board URL is correct, I'll PM you the address.

Thanks

*edit*
One thing I just noticed is that it's linking to the last thread listed in the "similar threads"
I'll search that release to see if there is anything I've misconfigured.

I'm getting this issue now too... I have no idea why these numbers are the way they are right now...

I do not have the Similar Threads add-on installed, but I do have Widget Framework.

I am running the latest 1.2.3, but I'm one version behind on WF.

Gremlins..

I cannot figure this out...

It was perfectly fine before I switched from forums.domain.com to www.domain.com

Now I'm getting stats that are completely wrong...

Actually this might need to be split off, it's not that it is linking to wrong threads as Brandon is describing. My mistake.

It is that I'm getting total stats that are not even for my site somehow? Doesn't matter if I de-activate all add-ons, same thing happens with vanilla setup.

Hey @Brogan -- I remember you did the same on cliptheapex with the subdomain switch to root, any issues with Twitter/Facebook counts? I see you don't display those on your index now but are you aware of any issues with this?

Top Bottom