Resource icon

Twitter Authentication 2.0

No permission to download
I figured the error out - my bookmark to my site didn't have "www.", the urls need to be exact if your app isn't using the method that allows other domains to auth.

I'm having the same issue. It doesn't even show with the default style. Still looking into it.

Edit: I see the <xen:hook name="login_bar_eauth_items"> under the template, but it doesn't seem to work still. The Twitter button did show when I had the old Twitter Authentication plugin installed and disabled... quite odd that it worked then and odd that it won't work now.
Maybe I can bug you about this now guiltar. :p

But how can it work without button?
Also try to activate facebook, i.e. just enter some application id.
We'll see what happen.

But how can it work without button?
Also try to activate facebook, i.e. just enter some application id.
We'll see what happen.
I use the URL register link for twitter directly. I've been using Facebook and other custom ones for months already.

Hm. Can't actually reproduce the situation. Have to see the forum (you may send the link in conversation).

Custom theme is the reason.
As I said though, the hook that you look for is there.

Directly from login_bar_form:
Code:
    <xen:if hascontent="true">
        <ul id="eAuthUnit">
            <xen:contentcheck>
                <xen:hook name="login_bar_eauth_items">
                <xen:if is="{$xenOptions.facebookAppId}">
                    <xen:require css="facebook.css" />
                    <li><a href="{xen:link register/facebook, '', 'reg=1'}" class="fbLogin" tabindex="110"><span>{xen:phrase login_with_facebook}</span></a></li>
                </xen:if>
                </xen:hook>
            </xen:contentcheck>
        </ul>

Try to replace by
Code:
        <ul id="eAuthUnit">

<xen:hook name="login_bar_eauth_items">
                <xen:if is="{$xenOptions.facebookAppId}">
                    <xen:require css="facebook.css" />
                    <li><a href="{xen:link register/facebook, '', 'reg=1'}" class="fbLogin" tabindex="110"><span>{xen:phrase login_with_facebook}</span></a></li>
                </xen:hook>

</ul>

Guess the reason is content check. Condition probably is checked before the hook value is calculated.
I tried without the content check around it as well, but the only way I could get it to show was by adding the hook into the helper_login_form template instead, as it appears that the other login_forum isn't used. :/

For some reason, {$xenOptions.c2Twitter_consumerKey} is returning false. What could cause this? I am talking in regards to the log in with twitter button in sidebar_visitor_panel. When I remove the <xen:if is="{$xenOptions.c2Twitter_consumerKey}"> condition it obviously shows up, so why would that fail? And yes we've entered the key. Could there be an issue with the key itself?

For some reason, {$xenOptions.c2Twitter_consumerKey} is returning false. What could cause this? I am talking in regards to the log in with twitter button in sidebar_visitor_panel. When I remove the <xen:if is="{$xenOptions.c2Twitter_consumerKey}"> condition it obviously shows up, so why would that fail? And yes we've entered the key. Could there be an issue with the key itself?

It's my site http://googletvforum.net that Audentio is trying to help out with. If anything is needed from me, please let me know, I'd love to have this add-on up and working on my forum, thanks!

guiltar, can you add this to your Template Modifications Collection? (Login button to the visitor panel)

Top Bottom