Add-on Tweetposter for XenForo

jazz_aaf

One of the most important addons we had in our previous VB forum was Tweetposter (link).
What it does basically, It allows you to tweet threads, either automatically or manually, on a usergroup permission basis.

In our previous forum, we had the automatic tweeting disabled, and allowed only our moderators to tweet any thread to our Twitter account, which was much better than sharing the Username/Password of our Twitter account with them.

The current addon in vb.org is outdated and I had a vb developer update for us so we have a working mod for vb. If there is a developer who can port this to Xenforo, I would pay for it and release to RM for free under his/her name.

@Matthew Hawley .. I have reviewed both addons before creating this thread. They are different than what is needed. They basically connect each user to his/her twitter account while what we want (and what that vb addon does) is submit tweets using the website twitter account not the thread creator's.

So you need to allow user (with appropriate permission) to tweet any thread to your Twitter account?

Top Bottom