Resource icon

Tweak Baby

Morgain

Morgain submitted a new resource:

Tweak Baby (version 2.0) - Safely alter small bits of code

This tutorial is mainly for admins new or newish to making code alterations with "snippets" - bits of code provided by the more experienced in advice threads here. BUT the same rules apply for more complicated changes too. So don't be too proud to check if there's a useful detail here for you to keep things safe.

To start making changes go to your admincp [admin Control Panel] - see link top right of your board;
Click "Appearances" tab at the top;
Click "Templates" on...

Read more about this resource...

Note taking is where I seem to forget the most

I've got tons of code in my extra.css and you'd be surprised on how much of it I forgot what it is for

8thos you lovely elegant ethical man, thank you so much for prompt and top favourable review.

I have dithered about posting my tutorials in Resources "among the big people." I know I'm excellent as a teacher especially translating into basic levels but still felt overawed to offer stuff in the RM. But dither delay was a good thing because I'm now able to write the directives much better due to my own progress. So 2.0

Thank you again.

8thos you lovely elegant ethical man, thank you so much for prompt and top favourable review.

I have dithered about posting my tutorials in Resources "among the big people." I know I'm excellent as a teacher especially translating into basic levels but still felt overawed to offer stuff in the RM. But dither delay was a good thing because I'm now able to write the directives much better due to my own progress. So 2.0

Thank you again.
Whenever I'm on a message board on a non-xenforo site and see people complaining about their technical difficulties, I suggest they upgrade to Xenforo. I want all forums to have xenforo. So the more guides the better!

Top Bottom