1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Turnkey Mobile Apps for XenForo with Addon/Theme Support, Android & iPhone [Paid] 1.2.58

Boost member activity, Drive more traffic, Preserve your custom add-ons, ads, and themes, Turn-keyed

1. vbresults

vbresults Well-Known Member

vbresults submitted a new resource:

Branded Turn-key iPhone/Android Apps for XenForo - Branded, push alert-enabled, dedicated app with iTunes/Google Play listing, no ads, turn-key.

Read more about this resource...

51463 likes this.
  2. Rob

Rob Well-Known Member

I would like to recoup the cost of purchasing this add-on from members by offering the app at a low fee. Is this supported?

Thanks,

Rob

3. Kerby

Kerby Active Member

Where's the branding? In ressource infos it's written "Visible Branding: No".

4. Alfa1

Alfa1 Well-Known Member

Feature requests:
    1. Use alternative PUSH server.
    2. Share image / video from the phone to XFMG.
    3. Share file from the phone to XFRM.
    4. Use location to fill XF location.
    5. Add XF contacts to phone contacts.
    6. Send XF conversation to phone contact.
    7. Invite phone contacts to XF.
    8. Speech to post.
    9. Share calendar event to FS Events.
    10. PUSH notification preferences in XF account.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2015
    MacSeah, hollosch, Mouth and 4 others like this.
  5. king8084

king8084 Active Member

this is much better imo

can i disable likes notifications just for the app?

Last edited: Oct 21, 2015
  6. Fred.

Fred. Well-Known Member

So we never get the actual app? (source code)

7. The Forum Heroes

The Forum Heroes Well-Known Member

What is the cost to just have this built? I would rather submit it to my own account rather then yours.

rafass likes this.
  8. Dakota Storm

Dakota Storm Well-Known Member

yeah, $300+ for a wrapper around the responsive layout is kinda meh to be honest

Donny, D.O.A., Glockie and 4 others like this.
  9. kontrabass

kontrabass Well-Known Member

I appreciate the initiative to create some sort of mobile app for XF users, but $390 for a browser wrapper is too much for us.

10. rafass

rafass Well-Known Member

absolutely agree.

Donny, BushcraftUSA and Infopro like this.
  11. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Rob likes this.
  12. vbresults

HWS and RoldanLT like this.
  13. vbresults

Last edited: Feb 26, 2016
  14. adwolf1

adwolf1 Active Member

wow, this has evolved quickly!
    vbresults, if we purchase the add-on to allow you to use our store account, can you replace our old tapatalk white labeled app with this one? (ie, so that when someone using hte tapatalk app 'updates' it, the update they'll get is your app.... I would assume you'd just need to use the same appID right?

15. adwolf1

adwolf1 Active Member

ok, great i'm sure we've got those details lying around here somewhere -- as you know, when you do a tapatalk white label, they make you go thru all the hoops of setting up accounts yourself, the iOS part was particularly challenging and irritating!

16. Freelancer

Freelancer Well-Known Member

@vbresults I appreciate your change of policies after the initial launch. This evolves into the right direction.

Once the push notifications are completely associated to the alert system I will jump on board. Right now I use Pushover add-on which is extremely good. I would need the app to be equivalent to that.

17. sayden

sayden Member

195 $ ???? @XenForo You should forbid usury!

18. Ernest L. Defoe

Ernest L. Defoe Well-Known Member

You do know this isn't the most expensive addon on here right? There is one for close to $300 I believe. This addon used to be more expensive and the author reduced the price. If you aren't happy with the price maybe hire a developer to create the same thing for you and pay them like 5-10 times this price.

19. Alfa1

Alfa1 Well-Known Member

No one is forcing you to buy the addon. Everyone can decide that for themselves.
    Please mind that many developers are watching xenforo community to decide if they want to release addons here. Threads like these are not exactly welcoming.

Glockie, RDR, adwolf1 and 2 others like this.
  20. SatGuyScott

SatGuyScott Active Member

When it costs almost two times of what the forum software costs then there is reason for concern I guess.