Turnkey Mobile Apps for XenForo with Addon/Theme Support, Android & iPhone [Deleted]

@vbresults 295.00 per year or one time? What happen after years? I am not available for update new version and can still use the old version? Settings > Nofitication setting coming soon > Still are not coming ? windows apps coming soon?
Per year....
Once the year is up/over, the app points @ a page to advise you to contact the webmaster.... You could then switch to a free plan - or renew for $295 again.

Settings > Nofitication setting coming soon > Still are not coming ? windows apps coming soon?
Notification settings are in the next update which will be out this month :) We have no plans for windows apps at this time.
the app points @ a page to advise you to contact the webmaster
Edit: The app does not point to any page, it just shows a native alert box. By default it auto-renews (it's a paypal subscription) but if the subscription is cancelled, then the process you described takes place when the year is up.

Last edited:
@vbresults Could you post a checklist of things that you advise us to take care of before buying/launching the app?

Is there a way that we can test how our site would look & behave in the app?

@vbresults Could you post a checklist of things that you advise us to take care of before buying/launching the app?

Is there a way that we can test how our site would look & behave in the app?
Yes, you can try the app exactly as it would behave if it were bought, via a private demo (the orange Buy Now link is a sign-up page for the demo). Everything you need to take care of is done through that guided process. If you are going enterprise (have app store accounts or a private community), there is a spot to upload the respective files post-order.

It's otherwise hands-off/turn-key. The app review team may request some adjustments during the submission process (for example explicitly stating contests are not affiliated with Apple), in which case we'll forward them to you. That said, I recommend waiting until the 2.2 release before starting the demo; there have been a lot of changes to the app.

Last edited:
@Nirjonadda Your ticket was replied to; Turnkey Mobile Apps is not the cause of this conflict.

If the app is queue for submission and a purchase hasn't been made yet, that means the app is Free. Given the fact this forum has a torrent section, I can say ahead of time it will be policy rejected. We are not processing Free app submissions until the next update otherwise the rejection notice would have been sent.

Last edited:
Last edited:
@vbresults please allow me to start a PC with you, or start one with me.

There shouldn't be any conflict with other add-ons that extend the forum model and there aren't any, except those add-ons that run externally from XF such as Tapatalk.

@vbresults please allow me to start a PC with you, or start one with me.
Conversation sent.
There shouldn't be any conflict with other add-ons and there aren't any, except those add-ons that run externally from XF such as Tapatalk.
Our add-on is not external to XF (and it is not API-based like Tapatalk), it is a regular add-on following regular xF conventions; given these differences, there is a conflict.

If the app is queue for submission and a purchase hasn't been made yet, that means the app is Free. Given the fact this forum has a torrent section, I can say ahead of time it will be policy rejected. We are not processing Free app submissions until the next update otherwise the rejection notice would have been sent.

Turn-key Package policy are not rejected? Free Plan are limited for content based app submit?

FEATURE REQUEST:
(ACP option) App Usage bound to membership level.

Let's say I have basic, advanced, premium membership levels/groups and I only want the premium (paid) group be able to use the app. It would be great to have an ACP option to "bound app usage to user group" (with selectable user groups) and deny app usage to the rest. Everybody else (including unregistered/guest user groups) receive a notification: "You don't have permission to use the app – please upgrade your membership level" (phrased of course).

That would help admins to redeem the costs of the app easily when distributing the app via private (non-shop) channels.

Turn-key Package policy are not rejected? Free Plan are limited for content based app submit?

Whether paid or free, we cannot accept forums that host torrent links; it goes against the app stores' intellectual property policies.

Also must note that should a site with torrents be approved by @vbresults and the torrent links are discovered by Apple or Google - there could be a risk that @vbresults app account is suspended/banned - which would be a bummer for us all, who have paid to have this awesome app!

KEEP THE TORRENTS OUT! Simplesssss

@Snog & @vbresults - great to see two developers working together to get to the bottom of an issue <3
In all fairness, it was 3 developers. @DragonByte Tech was also involved.

I've said this on another site too (TAZ). Developer cooperation happens more often than people might realize. While it's not always needed, when it is, it usually happens. ;)

Last edited:
Is there an update on when the new version will be rolled out? I have stopped allowing TT and my (paying) members are insisting on a replacement.

Top Bottom