Turnkey Mobile Apps for XenForo with Addon/Theme Support, Android & iPhone [Deleted]

vbresults updated Mobile App for XenForo with Push Notifications, Android + iPhone/iPad with a new update entry:

Personalized Mobile Apps 1.1.31

This is a triple-update; it requires updating the add-on, android app, and iOS app -- all of them.

Here's what's new:

* Fixed major bug causing iOS push alerts to not be received; we've submitted updates to all the apps, wait a few weeks apple to approve the updated version, new apps unaffected by bug
* Fixed major bug causing Android push alerts to not be received if the app wasn't open, wait a few hours for google to approve the updated version, new apps unaffected by bug
* Fixed major...

Read the rest of this update entry...

hello sir,

The speed of the web viewer has greatly improved.

#1 my alerts in the icon are still not working

alerts2015-11-14-21-37-21.webp
no alerts2015-11-14-21-37-06.webp

#2 i don't receive any notifications

Last edited:
@joey_tbf #1 is fixed in #10. This does not require an app update, as it's on the intermediary push server end. Note that it will not queue up old alerts, you need to receive new ones.

#2 Try clearing your app data and then logging back in, maybe your device isn't registered due to the previous bug
#3 This is not a bug. You can post this as an enhancement request, though.

Last edited:
I have received 2 new conversations, but no alerts, they are not old alerts

and now i just received another conversation , how do i know?

as you can see my email app tells me i received a new conversation from the forums, its says 1

2015-11-14-22-02-55.webp

but the app doesn't have any numbers and i don't receive any notifications, i even wait 15 minutes , i don't open the app, but no alert or notification

#3 when i click on open conversation from my email app, the message opens in the web browser, not the app,

Last edited:
ok i deleted, uninstalled and cleared the app data, i will wait until i get an alert to see if it works

i have to 2 suggestion:

#1 the app needs a close button, because there is no way to close it, it always hangs in the background

#2 its using too much ram, please lower the ram usage. It's using 110 ram

2015-11-15-22-12-31.webp

do i have to wait until phcorner updates the app?

because i just received 2 alerts but my icon doesnt have any alerts on it :cry:

i also didn't receive any notifications anywhere

i am so sad!!

No, there is a 1-2 minute delay because the push alerts go out on a xenforo cron job and then google may have it's own [network-based] delay.

Will be back on Tuesday.

i waited 20 minutes, nothing happen

does anyone have any screenshots of the alerts and notifications actually working ?

i want to see how they look like, they dont work for me

@joey_tbf when we made upgrades to the app in 1.1.31 two days ago, one of our [also upgraded] development tools stopped working as documented. Just confirmed it's working again, and it doesn't require any changes on your end, you should receive the alert I'm about to send you.

It didn't break it for people running the old version which is why it felt like we were chasing false leads. We were fixing those issues, but the alerts wouldn't work until all of them -- each one of them was fixed.

Last edited:
hello sir, the alerts and notifications still don't work,

I deleted, clear app cache, redownload, but nothing, no alerts, no notifications,

i have received lot of alerts, from comments and conversations from the website,
none of the push alerts come to my phone or icon or notifications

i even waited 2 hours and nothing,

2015-11-16-17-42-39.webp 2015-11-16-17-42-49.webp

i also have another bug, when i am often using this app, i get a error pop-up
it always says " Alert [ERROR] Error initializing Cordova: Class not found
2015-11-16-08-54-47.webp

i also have another suggestion, your app is using too much of my battery,

2015-11-16-17-48-00.webp
it is very power hungry, i always have to force close it because there is no shutdown button, so i always stays in the background and uses my battery, more than the android system itself

Last edited:
Reactions: rdn
Top Bottom