1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Add-on Trying to locate a particular "Shop" add-on

Discussion in 'Resource and Add-on Requests' started by Kleineganz, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Kleineganz

Kleineganz New Member

I've been a member of a forum for quite a few years now (http://yttalk.com) that uses XenForo and has a bank/shop system in place for incentives. I really like their setup and I want to replicate it on the forum I just migrated to XenForo. I figured out the Bank piece well enough (they are using [bd] banking) but I can't for the life of me figure out which "Shop" add-on they are using. I've asked their site administrator but they refuse to tell me, and said I need to seek the answer through XenForo support.

Which is what leads me here.

I know there's no way to view the shop and bank without registering for the site so I'll add some screenshots here. Basically, they are using the "Cash" earned from [bd] banking to purchase VIP status and other privileges on the site. Based on that, can someone tell me which add-on this is?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Kleineganz

Kleineganz New Member

I finally found it. It's the Ice-Shop. It's no longer maintained but it still works for what I need.

3. ForumCube

ForumCube Active Member

Kleineganz If you need any kind of custom work on this plugin. Please feel free to start chat with us.

4. Kleineganz

Kleineganz New Member

Thanks, good to know. I don't need anything in the immediate future, but there may come a time I'll need a way to add functionality. I'll let you know.