I needed some help with my forums.
Previously, my forums were installed at board.domain1.com. The server hosting them was running IIS 7, for which I had to upload a web.config.php file as well. This was XenForo version 1.2.3.
I now need to move my forums to domain2.com. This hosting server runs on cPanel. Unfortunately, I do not have access to the live old installation, but do have a copy of the files as well as the database. However, I am facing trouble having them correctly installed.
The error I get is:
An exception occurred: Access denied for user 'akualum_root'@'localhost' to database 'akualum_xenakuaana' in /home/akualum/public_html/board.akuaana.org/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php on line 333
- Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->_connect() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 315
- Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->getConnection() in XenForo/Application.php at line 684
- call_user_func_array() in XenForo/Application.php at line 921
- XenForo_Application->lazyLoad() in XenForo/Application.php at line 952
- XenForo_Application::get() in XenForo/Application.php at line 1336
- XenForo_Application::getDb() in XenForo/Error.php at line 52
- XenForo_Error::unexpectedException() in XenForo/Application.php at line 363
Just to add, the username at my old II7 installation was 'root', whereas any username I create in cPanel must start with the cPanel username 'akualum', e.g. akualum_xenforo.
Could someone please shed some light as to what may be the trouble?