XF 1.3 Trouble with Import

teletubbi

I am trying to switch from VB4 to Xenforo.

The only problem i have, till now, is to import pictures from PhotoPost vBGallery into XenGallery.
After nearly one day of importing i got this error:

Fatal Error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 12000 bytes) - library/XenForo/Image/Gd.php:78

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
array(3) {
["url"] => string(62) "http://www.xxxxxx.net/xenxxx/admin.php?import/import"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["import/import"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(1) {
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
}
}

Strange is that i have in 3 different tables 3 different numbers.
Content = 194 755
Content_data =196 849
Photo = 197 117

Original amount of pictures must be 260 576

So i am still missing around 65k of pictures in xenforo.

I am not sure if this is a problem of Xenforo or the gallery.
But the importer is Xenforo so i will ask here first.

Thanks in advance.

Fatal Error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 12000 bytes) - library/XenForo/Image/Gd.php:78

No matter which importer you use, this error is likely to be a problem. The image library doesn't have enough memory to resize this image.

Ask your host to increase or disable PHP's memory_limit.

You can also try changing the memory_limit yourself. These methods don't always work, but try adding this to your library/config.php file:

Code:
 ini_set('memory_limit', -1);

Or add this to a .htaccess file on your server (only works on Apache servers):

Code:
 php_value memory_limit -1

Hi Jack,
thanks also for your reply.

The memory limit was set to 64M in PHP. I change it now to 128M.

But what i dont understand is that i dont have any pic of this size to resize since the max. file size is limit to 14M and the size of the pic is limit to 800x600 in VB.
So there is no need to resize any image.
The biggest i have in the DB is 8 169 363 and the error message tell something about 67 108 864.

But what i dont understand is that i dont have any pic of this size to resize since the max. file size is limit to 14M and the size of the pic is limit to 800x600 in VB.
The biggest i have in the DB is 8 169 363 and the error message tell something about 67 108 864.
That is something you must ask to the developer of XenGallery :)

Hi Jack,
thanks also for your reply.

The memory limit was set to 64M in PHP. I change it now to 128M.

The memory required to resize an image is not only a function of the file size of the image. The image dimensions are also a factor.

Top Bottom