Trouble with an addon I cannot resolve.

Straydog

I have spent a few days now trying to resolve a problem I am having with Xenmedio 2. Yes, I know the support thread would be a better location; but I am not getting far there. Hoping additional eyes might notice something.

The following conversation has been held that it appears to be a permissions issue. The question it where? I cannot see anything wrong with permissions on my end or that I can address using Cpanel, ftp, or within Xenforo settings. I am out of ideas and asking if anyone can shed light on where I should be looking next.

Is this a host issue possibly? Is there something specific I should try?

s1.webpmed1.webp

It's a security mechanism on the server, such as mod sec.

Contact your host and they will be able to resolve it.

It's a security mechanism on the server, such as mod sec.

Contact your host and they will be able to resolve it.

Alright Brogan I will try that. There was a mod sec issue with this host before on a previous thread I posted. I guess that makes sense. I will update once I hear back.

Thanks.

An update. I was able to get the api key added at least, or so it seems. Still didn't work. I am going to create a fresh key to see if it matters.

Our Technical department has finished the investigation a moment ago. Unfortunately, we have not found any issue on our end.
According to our check, the issue is connected with inner website's code. Such kind of support is beyond of Live Chat's responsibilities as we do not provide web-development support. Please contact your web-developer for the further investigation.

So, tested it on a host that ran my older Xenforo installation. Same Ooops, problem, blah blah blah.

If anyone else is having this issue please share some ideas.

Edit again: Xenforo Media addon works completely fine. If I could style this better I might not need anything different.

Last edited:
Top Bottom