MG 1.1 trouble rebuilding album thumbs

Steff

Hi guys, I'm having a little trouble trying to rebuild some album thunbs that are missing. I've completed the album thumb rebuild and I'm still missing album thumbs. In fact I've rebuilt the everything and cache too, but still no album thumbs.
This problem was discovered after the server was migrated from a host to our own server (self hosted on Centos 7 running php 5.6.30, imagick 3.4.3)
the rebuilds complete successfuly without timing out and the only entry in the server log is this:
Code:
Undefined index: thread
Yesterday at 11:09 PM - library/EWRporta2/ControllerPublic/Thread.php:12
Any help on this matter would be greatfully accepted ;)

Thank you for the prompt reply. I've attached a screen shot of the album "My Stuff" and this is one of the albums that won't rebuild the album thumb.

Attachments

• Clipboard01.webp
    Clipboard01.webp
    56.7 KB · Views: 7
That's a good work around for now, then, but I think we need to give this some closer attention as I can only assume there must be a bug here. It's almost as if the media cache we store (which lists which thumbnails to display for the album thumb) has somehow become outdated and it's referring to images that no longer exist on the server. I guess they could have gone missing during the server move, though. Is that possible?

It is always a possibility that images may have gone missing when the site has as many as it does. The server move was done through compressed tar and I took several backups over a course of a few days, so I can start a comparison.

The old host had lightspeed I think as well as Zen optimiser, so it was basically cached to death. I'm not running any cache on the self hosted server.

There is a possibility that images were already corrupt or missing whilst hosted on the old server, and all I've done is move an existing problem from that old server to the new server, and then noticed the missing album thumbs.

There was a spate where the old server was off line frequently for many hours with little or no warning or explanation. This went on for about 6 weeks and is one of the main reasons for moving the accounts. So, it is possible that damage to the site had been done back then.

Is there an easy way to check what images are missing through the sql database?

Top Bottom