• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF 1.1 Trouble installing addons.

I'm having problems getting TaigaChat installed. From "Install New Add On" I click browse and find addon-TaigaChat.xml, hit "install" and I get
"The files associated with this add-on could not be found. Please upload them and try again."
I've uploaded twice.

I've successfully installed a different addon, though I can't remember how I did it. Beginner's luck? And there's something else I'm having the same problems with.

Andrej

You should upload the add ons folder preserving the structure aqnd then import the xml folder.

What error/s are you getting?
The first post pretty much says it:
"The files associated with this add-on could not be found. Please upload them and try again."
And the add-ons folders are preserving the structure, as I uploaded them like I would always do. I checked up on the FTP, and the files structure seems to be okay.

borbole

The first post pretty much says it:

And the add-ons folders are preserving the structure, as I uploaded them like I would always do. I checked up on the FTP, and the files structure seems to be okay.
Maybe it is a problem with that particular add on then. It would be better if you guys reported this at its thread.