1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.3 Trophy User Title Banners?

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by Benas223, Apr 14, 2014.

1. Benas223

Benas223 Member

Is there a feature to add banners for trophy user titles just like user groups? Tried looking on the forums, only found Trophy icons, but not the trophy user titles themselves. Any advice? Any add-ons related to this?

Thanks in advance!

Not sure if this is about trophy user title banners, but maybe someone will know what is this about and maybe help me out a bit?

psx likes this.
  2. I am also interested. Is there a solution for this? The trophy user titles are really cool. I just wish there was a way to display it?

@Waindigo ? :)

3. Jon W

Jon W Well-Known Member

It would depend on what you mean by add banners, adding a different banner for every user trophy title is a lot more difficult than adding a 'trophy banner' when a users trophy title is displayed.

4. Thank you for your prompt response @Waindigo

this is what we are looking for..

this is how our user profile looks at the moment.
    upload_2014-4-17_12-45-44.png

how would we add a banner for the trophy user title to display under "APSA Member" (which is the user group title)?

5. Benas223

Benas223 Member

Yes, that's exactly what I need. And that the banner would change after a user gain higher trophy user title, so it's not all previous trophy titles displayed, only the current one.

6. yes we need the most current user trophy title to be displayed. if the user achieves a new trophy title, his title automatically changes.

7. Jon W

Jon W Well-Known Member

Please drop me a PM and we can discuss further.

8. doublespaces

doublespaces Member

What happened to this?

9. Jon W

Jon W Well-Known Member

I did provide @Benas223 with a quote following a PM but never heard anything back, so nothing happened on my end.

10. Benas223

Benas223 Member

Was on vacation, so might have forgot to reply. 75 pounds was out of my website's budget, so just decided to live without that optional feature.