1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lack of Interest Title Banners

Discussion in 'Closed Suggestions' started by mauzao9, Jul 16, 2013.

1. mauzao9

mauzao9 Well-Known Member

Hello.

This seems for me a feature missing, after the 1.2 with the user groups / staff with banners, the trophy titles to be forgotten in a corner, trashed for be replaced by banners instead of be integrated with them. :(

Something nice would be let us give the Trophy Titles one banner like the groups / staff based in CSS.

This because Xenforo complicates a bit, if i want to add some banners to my users based in level (user trophies title) i can't. I must create several usergroups and several promotions to make that happen, what seems too complex for a simple thing.

2. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Trophy titles can be replaced using custom user titles or user group titles. If you'd like to style them as a banner, you can add CSS to .userTitle and its surrounding elements.

3. mauzao9

mauzao9 Well-Known Member

@King Kovifor that would be perfect, if i could style them individually? If it don'ts i need again back to create several user groups to replace the titles with banners to do the same thing, but styled.

4. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

You may be able to modify membership_user_info and use conditionals to add classes and such. I haven't looked into it.