Lack of interest Title Banners

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

mauzao9

Hello.

This seems for me a feature missing, after the 1.2 with the user groups / staff with banners, the trophy titles to be forgotten in a corner, trashed for be replaced by banners instead of be integrated with them. :(

Something nice would be let us give the Trophy Titles one banner like the groups / staff based in CSS.

This because Xenforo complicates a bit, if i want to add some banners to my users based in level (user trophies title) i can't. I must create several usergroups and several promotions to make that happen, what seems too complex for a simple thing.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Trophy titles can be replaced using custom user titles or user group titles. If you'd like to style them as a banner, you can add CSS to .userTitle and its surrounding elements.

@King Kovifor that would be perfect, if i could style them individually? If it don'ts i need again back to create several user groups to replace the titles with banners to do the same thing, but styled.

You may be able to modify membership_user_info and use conditionals to add classes and such. I haven't looked into it.

Top Bottom