1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trophy points not updating.

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by Stanley Lyndon, Dec 5, 2011.

1. I manually edited the trophy points of one user back to 5 from his 10 after we revised a trophy points criteria for the forum. Now, even after he reached the new criteria, his trophy points is staying at 5. How do I correct this and let the system calculate the points automatically again?

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

A trophy and its associated points are only awarded once.

3. No what I mean is, the rule initially was to award 5 points when the user has reached 25 likes. This particular user already had 5 trophy points and it increased to 10 when he reached 25 likes. That was exactly the time when we updated the rule to 5 points after a user reaches 50 likes. So, to keep it fair, we reduced his trophy points to 5 through ACP -> User. Now, he has 51 likes and his trophy points is still at 5. I'm wondering if setting it in ACP makes it permanently 5 or what.

The trophy rule is correctly set - I double-checked.

4. Update. Check this out:
    [​IMG]

So looks like he has indeed gotten that trophy awarded but the total is staying at 5.

5. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Brogan's point is relevant - he was already awarded that trophy, you just changed the criteria after he received it. He hasn't received it again at 50 likes.

6. Oh I'm sorry I totally misunderstood the post. The code is obviously smarter than me! Thanks. I have now manually updated it to 10 and from above I gather that it would automatically update from now on. Please close this thread, thank you.