XF 1.2 Tried updating to 1.2 got the following error

NeoCHI

Uh oh, your upgrade to 1.2.0 has failed!

The following elements of the database are incorrect:

• Column xf_forum.allowed_watch_notifications missing.
  • Column xf_forum.default_sort_order missing.
  • Column xf_forum.default_sort_direction missing.
This is likely caused by an add-on conflict. You may need to restore a backup, remove the offending add-on data from the database, and retry the upgrade. Contact support if you are not sure how to proceed.

I have the following addons:

custom bbcode manager 1.3.6.5
keycaptcha 2.1
last post avatar by waindigo 1.1.6
nodes as tabs 1.1.4
online status 1.1
pinit share button 1.0
social beta 2
template modification system 1.2
thread thumbnails by waindigo 1.3.1
top posters stats 1.0
xencarta 1.4.1
xenporta 1.5.8
tagme 1.7.2
widget framework 2.1.1
xentag 1.6.5
custom node icon 0.9

Any idea which addon is causing this and how I should proceed?

I get the following:

Server Error
Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'template_map.template_final' in 'field list'

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
  5. XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in TMS/Model/Template.php at line 228
  6. TMS_Model_Template->fetchAllKeyed() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 431
  7. XenForo_Model_Template->getOutdatedTemplates() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Home.php at line 26
  8. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Home->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/neochi/public_html/appinvasion.com/admin.php at line 13
in /admin.php although i can access individual admin pages with no problem. Any ideas?

There may be an update, but it currently (as of the last time I checked), doesn't support 1.2.

And yes, if you disable it and your add-ons require it, they will cease to function.

Great thanks for letting me know. It's weird cause I was able to get most of my addons to work without making me wonder which addon needed me to install it in the first place...

Top Bottom