XF 1.3 tried to update to 1.4.1 from 1.3.5

gavpeds

Hi so i tried to update fro 1.3.5 as advised to 1.4.1 and i got an error that a file was missing so i uploaded the update several time but still said file was missing anyway i decided to go ahead and now i can not access admin at all i just get a blank page.

Hi so i tried to update fro 1.3.5 as advised to 1.4.1 and i got an error that a file was missing so i uploaded the update several time but still said file was missing anyway i decided to go ahead and now i can not access admin at all i just get a blank page.

What was the file reported as missing?

but still said file was missing anyway i decided to go ahead
Did it not occur to you that the warning/error was being displayed for a good reason?

Upload the files once more (if necessary use a different FTP application such as WinSCP) and navigate to the install path.

Either perform the upgrade or rebuild the master data, whichever is required.

Yeah i did but i uploaded several times still with no lock so thought well i have re uploaded about 10 times now lets just do it. My own fault, quite a new forum anyway so not to much of a biggie.

Depending on the file that didn't have the correct contents, you may need to revert to a backup (of at least the database) to attempt the upgrade again.

Top Bottom