Tried Installing an RSS Feed

wickedstangs

Now my forum has this error.

Wicked Stangs Mustang Club

Server Error

Undefined offset: 0
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in LatestThread/Model/TLatestThread.php at line 32
  2. LatestThread_Model_TLatestThread::LatestThreadArray() in LatestThread/Controller/Public.php at line 10
  3. LatestThread_Controller_Public->actionIndex() in Dark/TaigaChat/ControllerPublic/Index.php at line 8
  4. Dark_TaigaChat_ControllerPublic_Index->actionIndex() in XenTrCom/WhoHasVisited/Controller/Public.php at line 4
  5. XenTrCom_WhoHasVisited_Controller_Public->actionIndex() in XenTrCom/MostLikedUsers/Controller/Public.php at line 6
  6. XenTrCom_MostLikedUsers_Controller_Public->actionIndex() in XenTrCom/TodayBirthday/Controller/Public.php at line 6
  7. XenTrCom_TodayBirthday_Controller_Public->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  8. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  9. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/gmntmare/public_html/community/index.php at line 13

It works fine on my localhost installation.

As I said above, it seems to be related to one of your add-ons.
Try disabling them in turn to identify which one it is and then post in the add-on thread.

I have the same problem with the latest thread addon, you can stop this by adding the rss feed's forum id to not display threads from that forum in the acp ;)

That has known bugs with using rss feeds, To stop the errors you must go into your admin control panel >> options >> Tenshi - Latest Thread and enter the forum id of where your rss feed is posting. The rss posts wont show up in the sidebar but you wont get any errors ;)

Top Bottom