1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tried Installing an RSS Feed

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by wickedstangs, Jun 30, 2011.

1. wickedstangs

wickedstangs Well-Known Member

Now my forum has this error.

Wicked Stangs Mustang Club

Server Error

Undefined offset: 0
    1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in LatestThread/Model/TLatestThread.php at line 32
    2. LatestThread_Model_TLatestThread::LatestThreadArray() in LatestThread/Controller/Public.php at line 10
    3. LatestThread_Controller_Public->actionIndex() in Dark/TaigaChat/ControllerPublic/Index.php at line 8
    4. Dark_TaigaChat_ControllerPublic_Index->actionIndex() in XenTrCom/WhoHasVisited/Controller/Public.php at line 4
    5. XenTrCom_WhoHasVisited_Controller_Public->actionIndex() in XenTrCom/MostLikedUsers/Controller/Public.php at line 6
    6. XenTrCom_MostLikedUsers_Controller_Public->actionIndex() in XenTrCom/TodayBirthday/Controller/Public.php at line 6
    7. XenTrCom_TodayBirthday_Controller_Public->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
    8. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
    9. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/gmntmare/public_html/community/index.php at line 13

2. wickedstangs

The home page is working fine.. Just as soon as I click on forum tab I get the above error..?

3. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

The error indicates it is related to an add-on, possibly Latest Thread.

4. wickedstangs

Ok, I deleted all the rss feed threads and my site is back to normal.. :confused:

5. wickedstangs

6. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

It works fine on my localhost installation.

As I said above, it seems to be related to one of your add-ons.
    Try disabling them in turn to identify which one it is and then post in the add-on thread.

wickedstangs likes this.
  7. ShadyX

ShadyX Well-Known Member

I have the same problem with the latest thread addon, you can stop this by adding the rss feed's forum id to not display threads from that forum in the acp ;)

8. wickedstangs

Not understanding? Can you explain a little more.. THanks

9. ShadyX

ShadyX Well-Known Member

Are you using the tenshi latest thread addon? :)

10. wickedstangs

yes..

11. ShadyX

ShadyX Well-Known Member

That has known bugs with using rss feeds, To stop the errors you must go into your admin control panel >> options >> Tenshi - Latest Thread and enter the forum id of where your rss feed is posting. The rss posts wont show up in the sidebar but you wont get any errors ;)

wickedstangs likes this.