Fixed Translate phrase in editor

It is possible.Is that an editor from a third-party area? As the default translation (in XF) for that is "Text color" (text_color phrase), though it is "Colors" by default in Froala as it does fore- and background colors.

If not, are you seeing any errors in the browser console?

This is the original editor, I just installed the rc1 version and started the translation

In console:
errors.webp

As the default translation (in XF) for that is "Text color" (text_color phrase), though it is "Colors" by default in Froala as it does fore- and background colors.
With English language it's "Text color" and with French language, it's marked "Colors".

Look the gif attach:

Attachments

• english.gif
    english.gif
    65.4 KB · Views: 9
The JSON error is the cause. Can you view the page source and look for:
Code:
<script class="js-editorLanguage" type="application/json">
Paste the contents of the script tag here.

I'm not well versed at french, but from what I can recall from school days, I'd assume that the phrase you entered contains a quote, hence the error. Could it possibly be, that the phrases are not correctly escaped @Mike?

Nevermind, it is a single quote, though we do escaping. It looks like it may be overly escaped, so JSON isn't liking it.

This is sorted for the next release now. You can continue with the translation for now, though you'll mostly need to ignore the error.

Top Bottom