Transferring License

Izagar

Hi again everyone! :D Also sorry if I am posting in the wrong section... Move the right one or link to an already answered question. ^^

I have a question! I purchased a Xenforo license for my Legend of Zelda site, Zelda Sanctuary, a few years ago when it was online. Now that it is off line, I want to get Xenforo for my webcomic forum in the future. Can I reuse the license and change the website info to my webcomic? Or do I have to spend another $140 to buy a new license? I was going to pay for the $40 renewal too if I could just reuse the license but I am confused.

Please help me answer this. ^^ I'll start using Xenforo again when I can afford to pay for the renewal and some mods. Xenforo is the best forum software out there for my needs.

Thank you everyone. <3

You can reuse the license as you wish, as long as there is only one installation at a time.

Okay I can do that? But I need to pay $40 to get updates for the newer versions of Xenforo, correct? Cause I can only get up to 1.4.5.

Also If I don't pay the $40 right now, is the forum considered nulled because I have one server admin that is VERY picky about nulled software. Or does nulled mean it just bypasses the license number part of the forum you input when you install Xenforo?

Sorry for all the questions Brogan. Again I have a very picky server admin who is afraid Xenforo will knock on our doors for nulled software. XD

Top Bottom