1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Transfer issues..

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by Jonathan Carl, Jan 1, 2011.

1. Jonathan Carl

Jonathan Carl Active Member

I transfered all my files to a more powerful server and after i make all the needed adjustments i receive an error.

" An unexpected error occurred while accessing the error handler. Please try again later. "

What would cause this to happen?
  2. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Can you access the Admin CP? Check the logs for a more detailed error:

Admin CP -> Tools -> Server Error Log

Or enable debug mode by adding this line to your library/config.php file:

$config['debug'] = 1;
    That may expose a more detailed error message on the forum.
  3. Jonathan Carl

Failed to get controller response and reroute to error handler (XenForo_ControllerPublic_Error::actionErrorNotFound)
    An exception occurred: Argument 1 passed to XenForo_Phrase::setPhrases() must be an array, null given, called in /home/********/*****/library/XenForo/Visitor.php on line 407 and defined in /home/****/******/library/XenForo/Phrase.php on line 310
    1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Phrase.php at line 310
    2. XenForo_Phrase::setPhrases() in XenForo/Visitor.php at line 407
    3. XenForo_Visitor::setup() in XenForo/Session.php at line 148
    4. XenForo_Session::startPublicSession() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 286
    5. XenForo_Controller->_setupSession() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 303
    6. XenForo_Controller->preDispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 309
    7. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
    8. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/*****/******/index.php at line 15
  4. Jonathan Carl

After researching this myself, it looks like there was something wrong with my database when i exported it.

I'll have to try a different method exported
  5. Jonathan Carl

Alright, Issue solved, Apparently it was a DB Export issue.