Site Setup: Wordpress (on main domain) & Xenforo on /community/
PS: Traffic is declining on the forums, not to the blog.
- I removed a large number of useless tags [ about 10k of them, I guess ].
- I updated my Robots.txt from allow everything to: http://www.crazyengineers.com/robots.txt
- I had added widget framework sidebar to all the pages of the site in the last week of August 2012.
- I had two large rectangles placed below the title for a long time (while the traffic was improving), while having site welcome text on the top. I clearly marked the ads as 'Ads By Google'. So the ads were in the 'middle' of the text; while still being above the fold.
- I added sitemap add-on to Xenforo.