TPU: Find deleted Posts by User in Admincp

TPU: Find deleted Posts by User in Admincp 2013-12-02

No permission to download
Still if we want to restore all those deleted post, we have to visit each post one by one?

Andy, I tried it thanks but it's not useful. I want to see all soft-deleted posts in search index page (new post and recent posts page) and search user's thread list his/her profile page about tab (find X's created threads). In generally, soft-deleted threads showing in thread list page but others page no. I think it's big a problem. I can't find my soft-deleted threads, posts, etc. It's really big problem.

Andy, I tried it thanks but it's not useful. I want to see all soft-deleted posts in search index page (new post and recent posts page) and search user's thread list his/her profile page about tab (find X's created threads). In generally, soft-deleted threads showing in thread list page but others page no. I think it's big a problem. I can't find my soft-deleted threads, posts, etc. It's really big problem.
I don't think such a mod exists. Mine just adds a search option, for the specific user, to the admin cp.

Thanks! I'm not inclined to use that add-on given the beta status and the performance warnings coupled with the size of my board (12M messages in 600K discussions).

Top Bottom