1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TPU: Find deleted Posts by User in Admincp 2013-12-02

Searches for all deleted posts by specified user

1. W1zzard

W1zzard Well-Known Member

W1zzard submitted a new resource:

TPU: Find deleted Posts by User in Admincp - Searches for all deleted posts by specified user

Read more about this resource...

2. RoldanLT

RoldanLT Well-Known Member

Still if we want to restore all those deleted post, we have to visit each post one by one?

3. Andy.N

Andy.N Well-Known Member

Is there anyway or any addon that list all the soft-deleted posts on the forums?

4. W1zzard

yup, but since it'll be very few threads in most cases I was too lazy to code in some kind of multiple select checkbox :)

5. Eagle

Eagle Well-Known Member

Doesn't work xF 1.4

6. AndyB

AndyB Well-Known Member

7. Eagle

Eagle Well-Known Member

Andy, I tried it thanks but it's not useful. I want to see all soft-deleted posts in search index page (new post and recent posts page) and search user's thread list his/her profile page about tab (find X's created threads). In generally, soft-deleted threads showing in thread list page but others page no. I think it's big a problem. I can't find my soft-deleted threads, posts, etc. It's really big problem.

8. W1zzard

I don't think such a mod exists. Mine just adds a search option, for the specific user, to the admin cp.

9. Eagle

Eagle Well-Known Member

Still doesn't work 1.4

10. aleclee

aleclee Member

:( This was just what I was looking for

11. Eagle

Eagle Well-Known Member

12. aleclee

aleclee Member

Thanks! I'm not inclined to use that add-on given the beta status and the performance warnings coupled with the size of my board (12M messages in 600K discussions).