Add-on Tournaments, Ladders, & Leagues System

This is a fairly big task if you want to do it right. And I just don't see much demand for it coming if I was to make it.

I am already making a full stats/ladder/tournament system for savagerebirth.com but that is to integrate directly with the game... I don't know if it would be worth the time to make it into an add-on that I could release for general use.

Anyone else need such an add-on?

The reason why it isn't in high demand for Xenforo...is because there are other solutions for VB! Xenforo is still a baby... and many people are still just starting to adopt it. I'm sure if there was a quality addon/script like this for Xenforo...It would grow like crazy! I could easily switch back to VB or IPB, but XenForo has my heart lol.

Yes, other people would like to see this.. It's been asked for before :P

The reason why it isn't in high demand for Xenforo...is because there are other solutions for VB! Xenforo is still a baby... and many people are still just starting to adopt it. I'm sure if there was a quality addon/script like this for Xenforo...It would grow like crazy! I could easily switch back to VB or IPB, but XenForo has my heart lol.

Yes, other people would like to see this.. It's been asked for before :p

I think the same, there are many options for this in other systems, but I have hopes that someday there will be more interesting addons for portals gamers.

The best bet would probably be:

jaxel.xengrado.ladder.webp

Jaxel has not mentioned XenGrado very much at all ... so I'd say it is not high on his priority list.

Since he wants one too ... I suspect he'd make a great one .... and keep it up to date. Considering he's a freelance coder under $30 some paypal funds could tweak his interest. (My opinion only).

Re: +1's

heh.
I don't think $1 tips are going to get this addon made.

Try
+$100 ?

:)

I didn't see this:

This is a fairly big task if you want to do it right. And I just don't see much demand for it coming if I was to make it.

I am already making a full stats/ladder/tournament system for savagerebirth.com but that is to integrate directly with the game... I don't know if it would be worth the time to make it into an add-on that I could release for general use.

Anyone else need such an add-on?
Obviously Robbo knows his stuff and would make a great ladder.

Top Bottom