XF 1.5 Top Sub-Forum Border in Forum; Section Footer Right Border

Amaury

I'm giving our upcoming styles a more vBulletin-esque feel, like so:

vBulletin 1.webp

Within a forum, I know I can target only that page for this thing in particular with .discussionList (I think, anyway!), but how I can add a top border only to the first row here?

vBulletin 2.webp

If I try adding a top border to this, the other ones double up, which I don't want, so I need something that affects only the first row:

Code:
.nodeList .categoryForumNodeInfo, .nodeList .forumNodeInfo, .nodeList .pageNodeInfo, .nodeList .linkNodeInfo {
    border-right: 1px solid @primaryLighterStill;
    border-left: 1px solid @primaryLighterStill;
}

Also, I've added right and left borders to the section footer on the discussion list to go with the changes with this:

Code:
.discussionList .sectionFooter {
    border-right: 1px solid @primaryLight;
    border-left: 1px solid @primaryLight;
}

However, if you look closely, the right border is not evenly aligned with the right border I added to the discussion list. How can I fix that?

vBulletin 3.webp

Within a forum, I know I can target only that page for this thing in particular with .discussionList (I think, anyway!), but how I can add a top border only to the first row here?

Use forum ID (Xenforo Updates)

e.g. ID 67

Code:
.node.forum.level_2.node_67 {
    border-top: 1px solid @primaryLighterStill;
}

However, if you look closely, the right border is not evenly aligned with the right border I added to the discussion list. How can I fix that?

Code:
.sectionFooter {
    margin: 0px -2px 0px 0px;
}

Use forum ID (Xenforo Updates)

e.g. ID 67

This isn't working. It's affecting it on the forum list, but I only need it to affect it within a forum:

Code:
.node.forum.level_2.node_84 {
    border-top: 1px solid red;
}

Sub 1.webp Sub 2.webp

The second solution for the other question did work, however, though I used the style property instead now that I know what it was I needed to do.

You use the wrong ID. The ID is on top in the browser, is not the ID of your node sublevels.
Watch please in the developer console or in the source code text around which ID it to itself exactly acts.

I tap sometimes on ID 85 > not ID84

Worked, thought it seems kind of like a roundabout way. It works, so that's all I care about, but there surely must be a way to not have to use the node ID and target only the first row for all forums within forums.

Top Bottom