RM 1.1 Top Resources not sorting?

qz2

Is there a minimum number of reviews a resource must have before it gets sorted?

I have 8 resources, 6 of which have no ratings or reviews, 1 which has 1 review of 5 stars and 1 which has 1 review of 4 stars.

However, when I click on the top resources tab, it doesn't seem to sort the resources by the rating, rather it seems to be sorting them by Newest Resources.

I removed the Latest Updates, Newest Resources, and Most Downloaded tabs from the resource_index and resource_category templates, and the url has ?order=rating_weighted at the end, but could it somehow still be using the newest resources sorting algorithm?

For example, this is the code for the tabs I have:

Code:
        <ol class="tabs">
            <li class="{xen:if '{$order} == "title"', active}"><a href="{xen:link resources, '', 'order=title', 'direction=asc', 'type={$typeFilter}'}">{xen:phrase titleaz}</a></li>
            <li class="{xen:if '{$order} == "rating_weighted"', active}"><a href="{xen:link resources/categories, $category, '_params={$pageNavParams}', 'order=rating_weighted'}">{xen:phrase top_resources}</a></li>
        </ol>

Thanks

It seems to sort just fine when the URL ends with ?order=rating_weighted&direction=desc

I was able to fix this by adding direction=desc to the URL:

Code:
        <ol class="tabs">
            <li class="{xen:if '{$order} == "title"', active}"><a href="{xen:link resources, '', 'order=title', 'direction=asc', 'type={$typeFilter}'}">{xen:phrase titleaz}</a></li>
            <li class="{xen:if '{$order} == "rating_weighted"', active}"><a href="{xen:link resources/categories, $category, '_params={$pageNavParams}', 'order=rating_weighted', 'direction=desc'}">{xen:phrase top_resources}</a></li>
        </ol>

Top Bottom