Fixed Tooltip overflow

refael

Seems like the tooltip doesn't check if there is visible area to show it.

In this case I resized the window to the minimum allowed width in the admincp.
This is one example, but there are more areas that I saw it happens.

tooltip.webp

It does check the width but the browser/code behaviors between LTR and RTL do differ (this wraps in LTR). However, this is why we usually "flip" tooltips that will be displayed near the right edge of the screen (in LTR). I've done that here but if you have any other places of note, report them in separate bugs please

It does check the width but the browser/code behaviors between LTR and RTL do differ (this wraps in LTR). However, this is why we usually "flip" tooltips that will be displayed near the right edge of the screen (in LTR). I've done that here but if you have any other places of note, report them in separate bugs please
As I understand you fixed that for this specific area.
Isn't there a way to calculate widths and change the tooltip's position automatically?

I think same as with preview Tooltip. If link threads as left of window also using preview so that missing content. Example "User Preview" which I released on XfRm have an problems with same this thread.

Top Bottom