Lack of interest Toggle member card

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Sergei

Hello.

My suggestion is simple. Make it possible to toggle membercards when clicking on user profile. This setting should be available as global and local.

Forum administrator would be able to turn membercards off completly and users couldn't turn them on for themselves. However, if membercars are turned on globally, every user should be able to disable them in their preferences.

I'm probably not the only one who would like to go on user's profile directly without seeing membercard or openning new tab, so I think that this suggestion is actually useful. :)

Regards

Upvote 3
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
It would annoy an equal many in my opinion to go click on someones avatar and a membercard not show up. Waste of a gesture and a click for me personally.

As an addon this could suit and be tailored to user groups I suppose for a desired effect under certain forums circumstances. It wouldn't work for all but as an addon that would get used if made properly I'd be willing to bet.

He was saying an option in preferences.
Hello.

Forum administrator would be able to turn membercards off completly and users couldn't turn them on for themselves. However, if membercars are turned on globally, every user should be able to disable them in their preferences.

I am saying it is probably not needed in the core and is more suited in an addon however it ends up getting made. Just saying I don't want this in the core, I am not saying whether it is a good or not a good suggestion, rather that it is probably better off in the add-on requests section...that's all. No harm no foul.

It would annoy an equal many in my opinion to go click on someones avatar and a membercard not show up. Waste of a gesture and a click for me personally.
Well, if it annoyed equal number of people then it would be perfect to be built in the core. Software should satisfy needs of both groups by default :)

Unhappy is the fate of one who tries to win his battles and succeed in his attacks without cultivating the spirit of enterprise; for the result is waste of time and general stagnation. Hence the saying: The enlightened ruler lays his plans well ahead; the good general cultivates his resources.
-Sun Tzu

Top Bottom