Implemented  Today's Posts/Threads

Ahmed

It's nice to be able to search for posts/thread which have posted in the last 24 hours.
The current 'What's New?' is good, but if you want to reread a thread that has no new posts it's quite difficult to find it again unless you remember it's name or at least the forum that posted in, specially in large forums.

Upvote 2
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
It's nice to be able to search for posts/thread which have posted in the last 24 hours.
The current 'What's New?' is good, but if you want to reread a thread that has no new posts it's quite difficult to find it again unless you remember it's name or at least the forum that posted in, specially in large forums.

I agree...I really, really need this. :)

Good to know that. :)
I'm just wondering if you make in the UI, where it will be placed. Maybe next to the 'What's New?' although I don't think that is the right place for it.

If this option is put in, perhaps we can get rid of that #@$)(*@##!@#)(*&$#!!!!!!!! confirmation popup?

Hey, I can dream, can't I?

Will need some sort of conditional somewhere to change the "New Posts" title and description for when doing this.

There is some inconsistency in the text on the search pages too.

The quick search states "Newer Than:", advanced search states "Posted Since:".

Top Bottom