To the 500 guest viewing XenForo

Okay I'm guilty. I have a licence and this account but am just too lazy, haha.

You see guests can view all topics and are lazy.

Hello there Sage Knight. Good of you to join the conversation.

I guess it's really not required of people who own XenForo to always stop in and say, hello, but it is nice when people do. It adds to the community and helps it grow. And in the case of a development such as XenForo, it helps that development grow (even if you never produce anything yourself).

Hello there Sage Knight. Good of you to join the conversation.

I guess it's really not required of people who own XenForo to always stop and and say, hello, but it is nice when people do. It adds to the community and helps it grow. And in the case of a development such as XenForo, it helps that development grow (even if you never produce anything yourself).
I've been loving xF more and more by the day, trust me I am and will not cheat on her any time soon. Infact I'd cheat pthers just for her ;]

Jokes apart, I'll try to post here often.

In all seriousness. Velcome to our Lair.

We are good people... Yada Yada Yada.. Xenforo is good. Yada, Yada Yada... VB is bad... Yada, Yada, Yada...Jake is king...Yada, Yada, Yada, Kier should do voiceovers for a living... Yada, Yada, Yada.

Now get on your knees and beg me to follow you. LOL

In all seriousness. Velcome to our Lair.

We are good people... Yada Yada Yada.. Xenforo is good. Yada, Yada Yada... VB is bad... Yada, Yada, Yada...Jake is king...Yada, Yada, Yada, Kier should do voiceovers for a living... Yada, Yada, Yada.

Now get on your knees and beg me to follow you. LOL
:ROFLMAO:I lol'd

Top Bottom