TMDb Integration - Movie Info Generator

TMDb Integration - Movie Info Generator 1.3.2

No permission to download
So you have had a mod made which is inferior to a mod already in existance and want the community to pay towards making it better. why pay for a mod developing when you could have just bought snogs which already has far more options than this.

So you have had a mod made which is inferior to a mod already in existance and want the community to pay towards making it better. why pay for a mod developing when you could have just bought snogs which already has far more options than this.

First at all, my version of the add-on was made far before the paid solution has come to existence. In fact it dates back to the very beginning of XenForo. While it is essentially achieving the same thing, and I mean using the TMDb API to share movie informations, but how it’s doing it is different.

For instance the user is able to share just by adding a tag lets say; [movie] tt2017038[/movie] inside a message and the information is created. The user can search and generate the ID upon thread creation. The way the paid version is doing it is quite different. It’s designed more to start a thread with the movie information. Mine allows easy message usage. You can check it out for yourself.

Regarding donations for further development, I may finance it on my own down the road. Donations will help bring that in fruition faster. The way I imagine is more complex and detailed than the current add-on you are seeing and the @snog’s version. So it’s entirely up to the users pleasure to support or not. I’ll provide any help my time and money can afford at the time.

Thank You.

Thank you @Sheldon, a long promised release I might add. I couldn't it until now because I wanted to work on new features with @xfrocks who couldn't allocate much time due to his busy schedule.

I look forward seeing your brilliant modifications (:

I like the idea that with this one it can be inserted "during" a conversation....

The addon is mostly based to suit my forums needs so that wasn't really something we would ever need. But maybe something to consider. It's entirely up to @xfrocks :D

Yeah because everyone has $30 to throw at an addon and needs all of the options in Snog's version ... ummmm, yeah nah. Don't know why you bothered posting, adds nothing to the thread.

Will give this a try Yavuz when I get a chance :).

Yeah because everyone has $30 to throw at an addon and needs all of the options in Snog's version ... ummmm, yeah nah. Don't know why you bothered posting, adds nothing to the thread.

Will give this a try Yavuz when I get a chance :).

Woosh

Can I use this ONLY for BB Code within a post cause I don't need that thread list stuff.

Using XF 1.3B2

Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'TMDb_BbCode_Formatter_Base' not found - library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php:1912
Generated By: sheldonbowyer, A moment ago
Stack Trace

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(53) "http://sheldonbowyer.com/forums/movies.120/add-thread"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(14) {
    ["title"] => string(10) "Kick Ass 2"
    ["message_html"] => string(83) "<p>Going to be a test for now, will be back to edit this.</p><p><br></p><p><br></p>"
    ["_xfRelativeResolver"] => string(56) "http://sheldonbowyer.com/forums/movies.120/create-thread"
    ["TMDb_movie_coming"] => string(1) "1"
    ["TMDb_movie"] => string(0) ""
    ["attachment_hash"] => string(32) "95707cddd65672b3bc67c85a434af35e"
    ["watch_thread_state"] => string(1) "1"
    ["discussion_open"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_set"] => array(2) {
      ["discussion_open"] => string(1) "1"
      ["sticky"] => string(1) "1"
    }
    ["poll"] => array(2) {
      ["question"] => string(0) ""
      ["responses"] => array(2) {
        [0] => string(0) ""
        [1] => string(0) ""
      }
    }
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(32) "/forums/movies.120/create-thread"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Delete... Close

Have to turn off add-on in order to post anything.

I have tagged @xfrocks so many times now, I'm sure he'll sort that out :) Thanks for letting us know, I wasn't sure the addon was working with 1.3.x

Last edited:
I have a board that doesn't focus on movies and such but does have an off-topic section where I thought something like this could be useful. I thought it would have been a nice little feature but not really something I wanted to pay $30 for. Now we have this option instead which might suit my needs better so I'm definitely going to give it a try, thanks a lot!

After I installed the Add-on, I get an error when I try to view any thread.

Fatal error: Class 'TMDb_BbCode_Formatter_Base' not found in /home/eqarena/public_html/replica/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php on line 1667

Top Bottom